Baked Tilapia with Olives and Basil
Cooking time: About 20 minutes
Prep time: About 10 minutes
Makes: 2 servings
- 2 4 oz. fillets of tilapia or other white fish
- 1 T. olive oil
- 1/4 cup yellow onions, cut in 1/4 " rings
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 5 kalamata olives, minced
- 1 t. dried basil
- 4 tomato slices
- Heat oil in skillet and fry onion rings 5 minutes, until translucent.
- Put onions in bottom of shallow baking dish.
- Lay fish fillets on top of onions. Top fish with olives, garlic, and basil.
- Top with two tomato slices on each fillet.
- Bake, uncovered, in 375 deg.F oven 15 minutes, until fish is flaky.
Serve with steamed rice.
Based on recipe on frozen tilapia fillet package.
Up a Level Return to Home Page