Italian Fish Soup
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Makes: 2 servings
- 1/2 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 carrot, finely diced
- 1 T. mild olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic, finely diced
- 14 oz. can of peeled tomatoes, with juice
- 1/2 t. thyme
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 8 oz. tilapia fillet, cut in 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 t. Cajun Seasoning
- 1 T. chopped fresh parsley
- Heat olive oil and fry onions and carrots 5 minutes.
- Add garlic and fry 1 more minute.
- Add thyme, tomatoes, and wine, and and simmer 5 minutes.
- Add fish and water and simmer 10 more minutes.
- Stir in Cajun seasoning and parsley, and serve.
Up a Level Return to Home Page