Golden Mashed Potatoes
Prep time: About 5 minutes
Cooking time: About 20 minutes
Makes: 2 servings
- 12 oz. Yukon Gold potatoes (2 medium)
- 2 T. non-fat sour cream
- 4 T. skimmed milk
- 1/4 t. salt
All ingredients are non-fat. The sour cream reduces the desire to use butter or gravy on the potatoes.
- Wash potatoes and cut into 1/2-inch slices, leaving skins on.
- Boil 15 minutes or until tender when poked with a fork.
- Drain and return to stove. Heat 1 minute to drive off excess water, stirring.
- Remove from stove. Add sour cream, milk, and salt. Pepper to taste. Mash well.
Up a Level Return to Home Page