Cooking time: About 6 minutes
Prep time: About 5 minutes
Makes: 2 servings
- 8 oz. cod fish fillets, cut into 2 pieces
- 1 dash of salt and pepper
- 1 T. mild olive oil
- 1 Romano tomato, diced
- 2 olives, sliced thinly
- 1/2 t. dried basil, crushed
- 1/8 t. dried thyme, crushed
- Sprinkle both sides of fillets with salt and pepper.
- Heat olive oil in heavy skillet until hot but not smoking.
- Add cod fish. Cook 1 minute on each side.
- Top cod fish with sliced olives, diced tomato and thyme. Cover and cook 2 minutes.
- Top cod with basil. Cover and cook 2 minutes until you can flake cod with a fork.
Modified from recipe collected 1/9/2002 at Andronico's Market, Berkeley, CA
Up a Level Return to Home Page