Prep time: About 15 minutes
Cooking time: About 45 minutes
Makes: 4 servings
- 6 oz. boneless, skinless chicken thighs (2)
- 3 T. flour
- 1/4 t. Cajun seasoning
- 2 T. mild olive oil
- 4 oz. mushrooms, cremini or white, chopped
- 1 cup yellow onions, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 t. dried basil
- 14.5 oz. can of diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup water
- Mix flour and seasoning and coat chicken with it.
- Heat oil in a frying pan. Brown one side of chicken thighs 10 minutes at medium heat.
- Turn chicken, add onions, mushrooms and garlic. Fry 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add tomatoes, water and basil. Cover and simmer 30 minutes.
- Serve over pasta.
Up a Level Return to Home Page