Prep time: About 15 minutes
Cooking time: About 10 minutes
Makes: 2 servings
- 4 8 - 9 inch tacos
- 2 T. mild olive oil
- 1 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1/2 cup canned roasted red peppers, chopped
- 6 oz. lean beef steak, thinly sliced across the grain
- 1 cup chopped lettuce
- 4 T. Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Put tacos into warm (90 - 100 deg. F) oven while cooking filling.
- Heat olive oil in wok (or heavy skillet). Stir-fry onions and mushrooms 5 minutes.
- Add chopped peppers and stir-fry 3 more minutes. Remove from pan.
- Add beef and stir-fry 2 minutes until red color disappears.
- Spread tacos with yogurt.
- Top each with 1/4 of the beef, fried vegetables and lettuce. Sprinkle with cheese, fold and eat.
Up a Level Return to Home Page