Turkey Asparagus Salad with Noodles
Cooking time: 5 minutes
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Makes: 2 servings
- 2 green onions, cut into 2-inch lengths
- 1 3.5 oz package of Ramen noodles
- 1 cup aspararagus, cut into 2-inch lengths
- 4 - 6 oz. cooked turkey (or chicken)
- 4 large Romaine lettuce leaves, chopped
- 1 T. peanut butter
- 1 T. soy sauce
- 1 T. rice vinegar
- 1 T. sesame oil
- 1 T. water
- Boil asparagus 5 minutes in 1/2 cup water. Drain.
- Crush noodles in the package.
- Chop turkey into 1-inch pieces.
- Put peanut butter, soy sauce, rice vinegar, oil and 1 T. water in a jar with a lid.
- Close lid tightly and shake vigorously to blend and make a dressing.
- Mix noodles, turkey, onions, asparagus and dressing. Toss and serve.
Up a Level Return to Home Page